These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") regulate your interrelation with Mobilian (the "Website") operated by Mobilian ("Us", "We", or "Our"). Please read these Terms and Conditions thoroughly before using our Mobilian website.
Your access to the Mobilian website and use of it is based on your permission and assent with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who enter or use the Website.
By entering or using the Website, you agree to be directed by these Terms and admit all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use our Mobilian Website.
In order to present outstanding service and efficiency, we periodically update the products and services provided on the Mobilian Website.
We cannot and do not assure the permanent accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to alter or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or shortcomings at any time without prior notice.
Despite our best endeavors, the products or services available on our Website may have errors regarding the price, be inaccurately described, or be unavailable.
We may encounter delays in updating information on the Mobilian Website and in our advertising on other websites.
When you open an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so proposes a violation of the Terms, which may result in prompt termination of your account on our Website.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and for any activities or operations under your password, whether your password is with our Website or a third-party service.
You agree not to uncover your password to any third party. You must notify us promptly upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another individual or entity, or that is not licitly available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise objectionable, vulgar or offensive.
Mobilian will treat your Content as confidential information and only use and disclose it in accordance with these Terms (including the Mobilian privacy policies). However, your Content is not regarded as confidential information if such Content: (a) is or becomes public (other than through a breach of these Terms by Mobilian); (b) was lawfully known to Mobilian before receiving it from you; (c) is received by Mobilian from a third party without the knowledge of a breach of any obligation owed to you; (d) is shared in the context of your account being migrated to an organization’s Enterprise account, if your account is registered using a work email address within that organization; or (e) was independently developed by Mobilian without reference to your Content. Mobilian may disclose your Content when required by law or legal process, but only after Mobilian, if permitted by law, uses commercially reasonable efforts to notify you to give you the opportunity to challenge the requirement to disclose.
The Website and all contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, or code, are property of Mobilian and are preserved by copyright, trademarks, database, and other intellectual property rights. You may display and copy, download or print parts of the material from the different areas of the Website only for your own non-commercial use. Any other purpose is strictly restrained and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. These Terms do not grant you a license to use any trademark of Mobilian or its affiliates. You further agree not to use, change, or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Website.
The Website may include links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mobilian.
Mobilian has no authority over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and accept that Mobilian shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
You are responsible for your conduct, Content, and communications with others while using the Services. You must comply with the following requirements when using the Services:
1. You may not purchase, use, or access the Services for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or for any other competitive purposes.
2. You may not misuse our Services by interfering with their regular operation or venturing to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions that we provide.
3. You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations that Mobilian imposes on your account (such as by opening up a new account to conduct a survey that we have closed for a Terms violation).
4. Unless authorized by Mobilian in writing, you may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Mobilian system or network.
5. Unless authorized by Mobilian in writing, you may not use any manual or automated system or software to extract or scrape data from the websites or other interfaces through which we make our Services available.
6. Unless permitted by applicable law, you may not deny others access to, or reverse engineer, the Services, or attempt to do so.
7. You may not transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services.
8. You may not engage in abusive or excessive usage of the Services, which is usage significantly over common usage patterns that adversely affects the speed, responsiveness, stability, availability, or functionality of the Services for other users. Mobilian will endeavor to notify you of any abusive or excessive usage to provide you with an opportunity to reduce such usage to a level acceptable to Mobilian.
9. You may not use the Services to infringe the intellectual property rights of others or to commit an unlawful activity.
10. Unless authorized by Mobilian in writing, you may not resell or lease the Services.
11. If your use of the Services requires you to comply with industry-specific regulations applicable to such use, you will be solely responsible for such compliance, unless Mobilian has agreed with you otherwise. You may not use the Services in a way that would subject Mobilian to those industry-specific regulations without obtaining Mobilian’s prior written agreement.
12. You may not register accounts by “bots” or other automated methods.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of the Services.
We may terminate or interrupt access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or obligation, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms shall endure termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Website will immediately cease. If you wish to cancel your account, you may simply discontinue using the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is avered to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then any remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website and supersede and replace any prior agreements, oral or otherwise, regarding the Mobilian Website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or supersede these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will make conscious efforts to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole responsibility.
By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop utilizing the Website.
In case of any questions or doubts on these Terms, please contact us by reaching our official email address. ([email protected])